<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Jun 8, 2006

R.I.P., A.M.Z. 

Rot In Pieces, Abu Musab Zarqawi

My first reaction this morning upon hearing the news was the following, which should not be played at full volume if small children are present, or you are at work... unless you work someplace like a Marine base (where we were positively giddy this morning).

My theme music.

Of course, Allah had to throw down his own AMZ greatest hits remix. Kickass.

And do you want proof that there's progress in Iraq? In all the video I saw today of celebrations that Zarqawi ate 1000 pounds of gravity-powered love, I noted one thing: there was NO "celebratory fire." Remember folks, Iraq is still basically the wild west. When the soccer team wins, AKs ring out in celebration sending 7.62 flying everywhere... which is generally hazardous to people's health. I saw video of Iraqi cops and army celebrating and they all had weapons, but not a one of them was firing in the air. Could that be the first inklings of a civilized society? You know, a professional military and police force that understands gun safety... or am I reading too much into this?

Anyway, ol' jackass wanted to become a martyr, and we're more than happy to oblige. Who's next for the 72 virgins raisins? Line forms to the left...
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com